SPECIAL NOTICE!!! WE WILL BE GIVING THE MODERNA COVID19 VACCINATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ON MAY 4, 2021 IN OUR PORTAGE LOCATION. CALL TODAY FOR YOURS! PLEASE CALL 269-342-0196 TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT.
- A condition that causes swelling of tissue under the skin.
- Can be life-threatening if it involves the airway.
- A common cause of angioedema is an allergic reaction to foods, medication, contact allergen, insect sting or exercise.
- There is also a condition known as hereditary angioedema that causes recurrent angioedema.
- Allergists help identify causes, customize treatment plan and manage symptoms.