SPECIAL NOTICE!!! WE WILL BE GIVING THE MODERNA COVID19 VACCINATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ON MAY 4, 2021 IN OUR PORTAGE LOCATION. CALL TODAY FOR YOURS! PLEASE CALL 269-342-0196 TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT.
- Inflammation of the nasal passages resulting in sneezing, itching, congestion, runny nose and drainage in the throat.
- Increased incidence with personal or family history of asthma, eczema or allergies.
- Allergic rhinitis is the nasal reaction to allergens.
- Some allergens are year-round (dust and pets) and some are seasonal (pollens and mold).
- These allergens can also affect the eyes, throat, and ears.
- Contributes to other diseases (Asthma, Sinusitis, Recurrent ear infections, Headache, Chronic cough, Throat clearing usually due to post-nasal drip, Fatigue, etc.) and affects quality of life.
- Allergists help identify allergens, customize treatment and administer allergy injections.